Be a part of our Latin Dance Company!
From Toronto Canada, City Dance Corps is a professional Latin Dance Company that has become known for their creative and out-of-the-box performances. Just the right mix of technical athleticism with Latin flavour, City Dance Corps has been sought after internationally as the company that will change it up, mix it up, and leave you moving in your seat.
Past performances include:
- Harbourfront Centre Toronto (2008 - present)
- Shanghai International Salsa Congress (September 2013)
- Peru Salsa Congress (March 2013)
- Canada Salsa Congress (2001 - present)
- Montreal Salsa Congress (2004 - present)
- Israel Salsa Congress (2012)
- Lunchtime Dance Series at the Four Seasons Centre (2010)
- Bermuda Mambo Nights (2008 - present)
- Irish Salsa Congress (2004 - 2007)
- Nuit Blanch (2006 - present)
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
8:30pm - 10pm
489 QUEEN ST WEST
*You will be taught a shine pattern either in Salsa or Cha Cha
*You will then be taught a pattern to be danced with a partner
*You may be required to perform a 1 minute solo in any dance style of your choice. Please bring your music for this in MP3 format.
*Looking for higher Intermediate and Advanced dancers. Must be able to pick up choreo fast and handle challenging material
Some performance experience is an added bonus, but not required. We care more about your attitude than aptitude. Positive vibes and a passion for Salsa is more important in a dancer than talent. We love the team vibe, that's why we call ourselves the Tribe, and we come together to train hard and dance hard. No drama, no politics, just like-minded people who love to dance and are ready to get some tough love from your choreographers, Tina Nico and Jerome Jean-Gilles, who have been doing this forever, but still love it like it's new!