- No outdoor shoes allowed on the studio floors. Always come prepared with proper dance shoes.
- City Dance Corps Member card must be shown upon arrival every time. All students must check in with reception before class with their City Dance Corps Member Card.
- A $5 replacement fee will be charged for all lost member cards.
- Students who are 15 minutes late for class will not be permitted into the class.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to run a class. Classes with less than 4 students will be cancelled.
- You may observe classes for up to 10 minutes only. For students who are trying to determine what level is best for them, we encourage you to observe the last 10 minutes of class.
Drop in Card Packages
Card of 5 classes, Card of 10 classes and Card of 20 classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be shared.
Card of 20 classes is valid for 20 weeks from the first class taken.
Card of 10 classes is valid for 13 weeks from the first class taken.
Card of 5 classes is valid for 7 weeks from the first class taken.
Card packages may be extended for three (3) additional weeks for a $10 fee. Includes all remaining classes. Extension starts the day of expiry and is valid for three weeks from that date.
Card packages may be extended one time only.
Card of 5, 10, and 20 classes that are not activated are null and void 1 year from the date of purchase
NO extensions for any reason after this time.
NO extensions for promotional packages, intro offers, unlimited monthly packages and any other promotional deals.
All promotional items are final sale. No refunds, no credits, no extensions, no transfers.
A minimum of four students is required to run a class.
Online Reservations, No Shows, & Cancellation Policy for Drop-In Classes
- You can cancel a reservation up to 2 hours before class. Late cancellations or no-shows incur a $15.00 charge to accounts with an unlimited monthly membership (ie: Intro Offer, 1 Month Unlimited Pass, Monthly Members) or the reduction of one class from a class package.
Beginner Courses (7 & 8 Week Registered Courses)
Students who have registered and paid for a Beginner Course, but withdraw 24 hours prior to the course start date are entitled to a full refund less an administrative fee of $25.00.
All refunds must be requested before the course start date. No refunds will be granted after the course has begun.
In the unexpected event that a class is missed, one courtesy make up class will be offered. This make up class must be used in a class of the same level, or lower level, and within the dates of the Beginner Course you are currently enrolled in, or the session following yours.
Only 1 make up class per session is allowed.
Transfer fees and administrative fees may apply to account changes.
- Special Workshops include Guest Teacher Workshops, Aerial Silks, Monthly featured workshops, Hollywood Dance Series, Special Latin Workshops and any other Special Edition classes such as Performance Classes.
No make up classes, credits or refunds will be offered for any missed classes of the above mentioned Special Workshops.
Students may join any of these workshops up to the second week; however the discounted workshop fee will not be prorated and the pay per class rate will apply.
Special Workshops require a minimum of four students.
- No refunds or credits once enrolled in the Special Workshop.
- Not transferable between students.
Latin Dance Classes
- Latin Card of 10 classes if valid for 13 weeks from first class taken.
- Card packages may be extended for three (3) additional weeks for a $10 fee. Includes all remaining classes. Extension starts the day of expiry and is valid for three weeks from that date.
- Card packages may be extended one time only.
- NO extensions for promotional packages.
- Latin Card of 10 classes is valid for Salsa, Bachata and Argentine Tango classes only. They will not be valid for special workshops unless specified.
- No refunds and not transferable between students
It is recommended that private lessons be booked at least 3 days in advance and payment must be made in full upon booking. The lesson will not be confirmed unless payment is made in full in advance.
Cancellation of a private lesson must be made no less than 1 full business day, otherwise the price of the lesson will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Lessons can be re booked with more than 24 hours notice at no additional cost.
There are no refunds for private lessons once payment has been made.
Private lesson packages must be paid in full and used within 1 year of purchase.
It will be the sole responsibility of the student to call and book their private lessons. All lessons are confirmed by email.
Private Lessons rates apply to 1 student with 1 instructor. Semi Private rates apply to 2 or more students with 1 instructor. Students who are on a Private Lesson package wishing to upgrade to a Semi Private Lesson will be required to pay an upgrade fee of $25 per additional student per hour.
Gift cards are non-refundable and are treated as cash value.
They can be used to purchase all products, classes and other services offered at City Dance Corps.
They cannot be exchanged for cash.
Gift cards are the responsibility of the gift card holder. Cards can be reloaded.
Terms and Conditions
The student agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all students release City Dance Corps, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding any injury to self or child and/or any loss or damage to personal property. All students under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. Students participating in classes must be a minimum of 18 years of age. City Dance Corps does not guarantee that you will fall head over heels in love with your dance class, even though we do our best to make you happy. City Dance Corps will suggest other classes that fit your needs if you are not satisfied with the results.
Online Registration and Purchase
To register or purchase from the City Dance Corps online booking system, you must be over 18 years of age.
Students must ensure that the details provided on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
All rates are in Canadian Dollars.
VISA, MASTERCARD, and DEBIT/VISA are the only online methods of payment. You can pay in Visa, Mastercard, Debit or Cash in person.
No guarantee is given of the accuracy of completeness of information on these pages. City Dance Corps may alter the information on its website from time to time.
City Dance Corps respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. All personal information you share with us in maintained in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2000). References to City Dance Corps may include its affiliates, depending on the context.
For students enrolled in the City Dance Corps Youth Program, City Dance Corps may request information from third parties including parents, guardians or whoever registers you in a program.
City Dance Corps website used sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users' information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
City Dance Corps will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.