STYLE FOR YOUR SOLES.
9pm - 10pm
NEW THEME EACH MONTH!
Salsa Shines is the term used to describe footwork that is performed solo during Salsa dancing. Shines can be performed while you break away from your partner momentarily during a salsa dance, or it can be performed during your lead/follow as a way to stylize your steps. This class will have a dedicated theme each month, keeping the material fresh and your mind focused on progressing week to week. However you choose to shine, this class is a must-take in your dance training.
Salsa Shines class will:
- teach you multiple styles of Salsa, including Cuban footwork, Puerto Rican style, Cali style, Pachanga etc
- help you develop a strong sense of rhythm and musicality
- improve your timing
- improve total body styling, including body movement and arms
- develop your creativity as you learn new patterns and how you can incorporate them in your social dancing
- boost your confidence - no more freezing when your partner let's you go!
- build memory, sequencing skills, and coordination as you learn to combine various patterns in short sequences
Level: Must have completed at least Salsa Beginner Level 1, or have a solid foundation in beginner Salsa steps like basics, right turns and left turns.