NATALIA HILLS was one of the dancers in the original cast of the Broadway and London hit "Forever Tango" and the recipient of a 1997 Tony Award and Drama Desk nomination for Best Choreography.
Her Broadway debut was at the Walter Kerr and Marquis Theater. During her association with the company (1995-2005) she performed in major cities throughout North America, Asia and Europe, as well as for the historical opera house Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires ,Argentina. Born in Buenos Aires , she began her theatrical career at the age of 12 and soon appeared as both a dancer and a choreographer in various national and international productions.
In March 1995, she debuted in "Forever Tango" in San Francisco followed by the show's successful London run at Convent Garden. That same year she was specifically invited to perform in honor of Princess Diana Spencer at the British Embassy in Argentina .
In the summer of 1998, Natalia appeared in the long-running, popular PBS series "Evening at Pops" with the Boston Pops Orchestra with Leslie Caron as a hosted.
Some highlights in her extensive and extraordinary career:
• Performed with Forever Tango at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
• Appearance in the NBC's Today Show
• La Biennale de la Dance, in Lyon-France
• Featured dancer at the International Tango Festival in Toulouse, France.
• Hollywood Bowl as principal dancer in a series of concerts with the Los Angeles Philharmonic presenting the music of Astor Piazzolla, conducted by Miguel Hart-Bedoya with direction and choreography by Hector Zaraspe.
• With " Forever tango" on Broadway at New York's Shubert Theater
• Performed at the prestigious Kodak Theater of Hollywood- CA
• And many other appearances and shows around the world